Our Nikau Syndicate Mural art was collected in Week 11 and is off to the council buildings. On the way, I'm sure there will be some judging.
So, now we can share the finished product with you. We spent two lunch times a week, and sometimes some of our learning time and even an after school session creating the mural with 8 children from Nikau syndicate. I cannot wait to go and see it up around the construction in the Hutt City Council buildings.
Congratulations to Al Fox, Romana Aung and Zena Church for representing Ruma Iwa in the Nikau Mural Syndicate art group. You did us very proud because it's absolutely stunning!

What a fantastic job you guys have done with the mural. Love the colours and design.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very impressive in the photo... I can't wait to go with you all to the prize giving so I can see it in person.
ReplyDelete