Saturday, April 12, 2014

Our week behaviour wise

During the week, we look at our class dojo to help us make positive choices. We have a number of behaviours that can help us to gain or deduct points. Sometimes it shows us what we need to work on and other times it shows us how fabulous we are being! 
This week, our class was 100% positive!
We are a fabulous team. Check out all the great choices we make and for those who don't know, 'thinking' means being smarter than the teacher! 



5 comments:

  1. Nice job Ruma Iwa!!! We all did such an awesome job this week to get 100% positive on class dojo. We deserved all of those points and I can see our strengths are being on task and thinking. It was great that Miss Matich had an awesome week but not only did Miss Matich also us. Congratulations Ruma Iwa for another great week and keep it up!!!!!!

    Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a nice job on class dojo. 100% positive where doing good in our learning the most I can see in the wheel is thinking and on task YAY!!!

    by Aleezio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phenomenal!
    What a positive achievement we have got there. This achievement is so epic I can't even put it on a trophy shelf. I knew we could get there. 100% AWESOME!
    Ding! (gasp)
    "Did you hear that!" Sounds like we have embarked on a quest to "Miracles!"
    Sensational! Thanks to Class Dojo we can describe ourselves as Thinkers and On Taskers. What a remarkable week for Ruma Iwa! I wish we would be like this all the time. I bet that would be one of Miss Matich's Dreams! We did more than
    A-Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    Room 9 have been positive, well that not a surprise because room 9 is always positive. I bet that if we didn't have class dojo we would still be 100% positive.
    from Neha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow foom 9 we should keep it up
    from sophie

    ReplyDelete