Production This Week!!!!
Room 9 has been working so hard on the production dance and I can't wait to see them preform. Thanks to everyone to who brought costumes in so we can share them out within the whole class. I was watching the whole practice process from the back of the hall and staffroom filming and taking pictures of the amazing class and dance. Thank you to those that have purchased tickets also to the amazing Miss Matich for cutting the music for our dance. Also I am sure you will have a blast at watching the amazing Ruma Iwa Unstoppables preform their dance. I think you will also be amazed with the other dances that will be performed. I'll see you at the show!!!
Al.
I agree Al Ruma Iwa has been working like hamsters on roller skates. I can't wait to see them and the rest of the school perform I think they will be AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteMilly
Hamsters on Roller skates - I love it!!!!!! Tee Hee. :)
Delete