Room 9 just had the most epic nights of our lives!
We performed a mind-blowing dance and went out with a bang.
Check out our costumes!
Sadly, last night was literally the last night of our production.
On behalf of Room 9, thanks to Miss Matich for choreographing our dance, sorting out our costumes, and supporting and encouraging us all the way. Also another huge thanks to Mr Collingwood for bring the production to life, working up a miracle storm for the actors and giving up his time for the production's needs!
Both have really encouraged us to do our best and we really appreciate that!
I'm deeply sad that it's over, but our hard work paid off!
Room 9 did it again with their energy and giving it 100% enthusiasm.
WOOP WOOP!
I would really like to see us on stage, because our dance is on fire!
Keep it up!
Blogged by Sam
Aw... Sam!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree thanks to Miss Matich for choreographing our dance, sorting out our costumes, and supporting and encouraging us all the way. I would really like to see Room 9 on stage again, I felt so happy. I can remember watching everyone learn the routine and trying to get it right. I loved helping out with the dance, and doing it at home and annoying my parents! I love watching everybody so happy and giving it 100%.
Last wednesday and thursday I had a lot of fun a the production. I think everyone did an amazing job.
ReplyDelete